The Chambre Wakefield-La Pêche Chamber through the Project Steering Committee of the Wakefield Waterfront Revitalization Project (Canada 150) is pleased to invite eligible businesses and contractors to submit one or more competitive bids to renovate components of the existing infrastructure along the Wakefield waterfront and parks (Geggie, Roquebrune and Peace). Preference will be given to qualified applicants in La Pêche and other areas of the MRC des Collines.
A detailed description of the various contracts available and the required tender forms are available for download below. The deadline for submission is September 6, 2017.
The contracts cover the following areas:
- General parks improvements (Roquebrune, Geggie and Peace)
- Replacement of the current “Sisstie” dock with a new (60.96-metre) dock for non-motorized boats
- Creation of a multi-use path along rail bed
- Expanding, improving and resurfacing two parking areas
- Renovation of the washroom building located at Roquebrune Park
The list of documents for the call for tenders is as follows (NOTE that as per the practice applied by the Municipality of La Pêche for a call for tenders, all documents are in french only and the English version can be supplied by request only by emailing the Project Steering Committee at: email@example.com).
- Notice to contractors – Avis aux soumissionnaires
- Application form for submissions – Formule de soumission 001
- Requirements and the description of the application for submissions – Directives générales et description des articles de la formule de soumission 001
- Detailed plans for Roquebrune Park – Détails – Parc Roquebrune – Plan #1
- Detailed plans for Geggie Park – Détails – Parc Geggie – Plan #2
- Detailed plans for Peace Park – Détails – Parc de la Paix – Plan #4
- Overview of detailed plans – Détails – Vue d’ensemble – Plan #5
- Technical details – Détails – Plan #6
- Technical details – Détails – Plan #7
PLEASE NOTE : A meeting will be held with the Wakefield Waterfront Revitalization project manager on August 24, 2017 at Roquebrune (Turntable) Park from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm to visit the sites and answer questions from contractors making submissions.
For additional information, please contact the Project Steering Committee by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.